These 3mm and 6mm MDF bases are 60mm in diameter, and are ideal for miniature war or board gaming.
● Available in 3mm OR 6mm (CHOOSE IN OPTIONS)
● Precision laser-cut to order in the USA from sustainable MDF wood products
● FAST 2-3 day shipping
● Multiple sizes, shapes and multi-packs available
● Multiple colors and pre-finishes available - just ask!
● All shipping will be combined & any overages refunded after shipping
► PAINTING & FINISHING
If you have ANY questions about painting or finishing these bases - then PLEASE GET IN TOUCH! We'd be more than happy to help you work through any problems and get the models onto your game board!
All bases are made from MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) - which makes them strong and incredibly easy to paint, glue, base and finish. You can use virtually any paints or glues on these bases, as almost anything will adhere to the surface.
We've included basing ideas and finish examples in the pictures in this listing, but get in touch if you have any questions about the use of specific materials, paints or terrain elements.
We can produce these hexes, rectangles, squares and all sorts of exotic shapes in different sizes, add your gaming logo or different details to each base - just ask how we can help make your gaming experience awesome!
All files and rights Copyright ©2023 lbStudios
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Many of the items in our store can be personalized, and could include information that we need from you before we can produce the item.
In this case we'll either provide more information in the product description or you can provide the additional information in the comments when purchasing an item.
Either way, we'll not finish your item until we have the required information from you - and made sure it's accurate.
All we ask is that the sooner you get us the information, the sooner we'll be able to ship out your order!
We CAN wrap and package your purchase, send directly to someone as a gift, or add labels and messages.
Just let us know more details in the comments section when you make your purchase, or get in touch with specific questions or requests.
We are able to provide special deals and custom prices for large or group orders, subscriptions and packages of goods or services.
We can also mix and match products you see in store or provide a discount if you are looking for multiple personalized items.
Get in touch with us here at littleblokesOnEtsy and we'll be more than happy to chat about how we can help!
We take really good care of all of our books here at littleblokesOnEtsy - and we hope you will aswell!
You can find general tips on looking after your books here: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-Care-of-Your-Book
All of our bird house, suet feeder and other home products all come with their own care instructions, which we will make available for download on this store, as well as including in your product packaging.
We've tried to cover all of the details in these instructions to make sure your products stay awesome for as long as possible, but if we've missed anything or you have more questions just drop us a line!
Here at littleblokes we like making bird houses, feeders and outdoor furniture that is designed to stay out in the extreme weather - we use external paint, glues n' screws: stains, finishes and materials.
However - over time all of our products will 'weather', and bird feeders may be worn down over time by a constant barrage-of-beaks.
Whilst we cannot offer a return or full refund for a weathered item - we do appreciate our loyal customers, if you would like to replace an existing item - just let us know and we'll give you a 20% discount coupon before you buy!
There are four types of finishes available.
Shiny finish with patina: this gives the prints a blackened look, only the numbers and letters are black, not the whole piece.
Shiny with no patina: this gives the piece an understated look, there is no black on the piece at all.
Matte finish with patina: this gives the piece a more contemporary look, while still looking understated and the patina makes the prints stand out.
Matte finish with no patina: a very simple but contemporary, understated look.
Fine silver is 99.9% pure silver. Sterling is 92.5% silver with the remaining 7.5% composed of other metals, usually copper.
They look the same, wear and polish the same, but fine silver is more "pure" and is, therefore, more costly and often considered more desirable than sterling.
Fine silver also uses recycled silver, so it is eco-friendly too!